søndag 24. november 2019

Order Ov Riven Cathedrals - "Göbekli Tepe"


The Italian Death Metal scene manifested itself on my radar the exact moment I heard Hour Of Penance - a band that just released a fine album in the form of "Misotheism" - and since then I've discovered close to a plethora of good to excellent Italian bands doing extreme music.

Lucky me.

Order Ov Riven Cathedrals is a two-piece with names unbeknownst to The Metal Archives; unless, that is, En Sabah Nur and 12 are Italian names as good as any. A name researcher I am not, thank fuck, but from now on I'll abbreviate this duo's name to OORC.

I'm lazy.

En Sagah Nur and Mr. 12, however, aren't lazy at all, for they have released no less than three full-lengths in as many years. I can't speak for all of their output, I've only dug into "Göbekli Tepe", but I will say that this album is an absolute blast.

Roughly put, OORC sounds like when Emperor met Nile on this one.

Order Ov Riven Cathedral - "Göbekli Tepe"
Bandcamp



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar